By attending this event you will have the opportunity to learn
- why insulation and clean heating programmes save lives, improve general health and well being, create jobs and saves energy
- how investing in behavioural change programmes make economic sense
- about schemes to make energy and heating more affordable to households
- from experts about the new tools for identifying areas of fuel poverty
The conference will also be an invaluable opportunity to
- explore ways to embed energy poverty within the broader rubric of EU legislation and remedial action
- tackle fuel poverty which is now an EU priority, as a result of recession, fuel prices and carbon tax. (Regressive tax)
- network with your peers and contribute to the general debate on European Energy Poverty
- raise the profile of fuel poverty
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The Conference will facilitate dialogue between:
- policy makers
- local authorities
- island communities
- health experts
- private contractors
- energy companies
- and the various agencies supporting vulnerable people in Ireland and Europe.
WHERE IS IT?
The conference will be held at Ballsbridge Hotel Dublin 4. More »